The Members tab is a part of the Communities feature. Currently, Communities is in Beta testing and available to a few campus ministries. If you feel like your movement should have access to Communities or you want to request access, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Members are those people who have User and Admin access to a Community.
How does someone become a member? How can I add a person to this Community?
This ability is only available for Admins of a Community.
From the Mobile App: Select the person you are inviting to join your Community. Select the three dots icon in the upper right, and chose edit their profile. One of the fields will be called Permission where you can select User or Admin. Once selected, the person will receive an invite email from MissionHub and will need to either create an account or sign in with their existing account.
From the Web App: Within the Ministry Tab, select Contacts and find the person you want to promote and in the Permissions box select the level of permission. As well, if you are adding a person, click the Person with a + icon, and when adding them, you can select Permission. Once complete, the person will receive an invite email from MissionHub and will need to either create an account or sign in with their existing account.
What do I see when I click on a Member of the Community?
Members is a list of all the people who have User or Admin access to your movement.
When you click into a Member you can see:
- Contact the person through text, call or email.
- See a filtered view of their Celebrate items in that community.
- See a filtered view of your steps with that person (especially helpful if you are discipling that person).
- Save private notes you don't want to forget about that person.
- Our Journey with that person - this is memory lane of all the important things you've done with this person. If you had an interaction (discipleship conversation, Holy Spirit conversation) with that person, you can record it here.
- Their Impact - get a quick overview of their ministry in the movement. See the total steps they've taken as well as scroll down to see the interactions they've recorded.
- Contacts gives you a quick view of who is assigned to them so you can know who they are seeking to disciple.